Are you looking to find the best Shopify bundle apps? Then you are on the right page.
Choosing the best bundle app Shopify is important for skyrocketing your average order value and conversion rate. You can recommend your customers a bundled deal with a discount or a fixed price. The reason bundle up-sell works so well is because of social currency (a customer’s psychology to make a wiser choice).
In this post I have included multiple Shopify bundle apps with different functionality and features. Hopefully, this piece will help you make the right choice.
10 of the best Shopify bundle apps
Vitals is an all in one Shopify app that covers the need of 40+ apps including bundles. It is the best Shopify bundle app for those owners who don’t want to spend on multiple marketing app, only to get a single functionality tweak for conversion optimization.
You can offer discounted upsells similar to Amazon’s frequently bought together option and/or create buy x get y or buy 1x get 1x offer. Plus they also offer options for volume discounts.
And if you want you can also explore the other features for product reviews, currency converter, Facebook Pixels, sales notification, trust badge and more.
- 40+ features for boosting conversions & revenue
- Compatible with standard themes and offer custom themes support
- Multiple upselling and social proof features
Vitals start at $29.99 per month and offer a free 30 days trial.
PickyStory offers a diverse range of bundles, including product add-ons, tiered upselling kits, and combo products, which allow you to sell bundles as a single product. With over 200 5-star reviews and a 5.0-star rating on Shopify, this highly reliable app is also very user-friendly.
With PickyStory, bundles can be set up with just a few clicks, and simply dragged and dropped onto the pages in your store where you would like to display your deals. Offer bundles on product pages, in collections, as popups, or even in the cart.
- Advanced bundle options like combo products, shoppable galleries, and bundle builders
- Inventory is auto-synced with Shopify – no need for manual updates after bundle purchases
- Drag and drop – no code required
- Deals can be fully customized to suit your brand’s stylings
- Add optional discounts and pricing rules to every bundle
Free 14-day trial with all features unlocked. Paid plans start at $9.50/month
Shopify Bundler app is an amazing choice for those who want to boost sales using bundle discounts. You can set up a combination of best selling products along with less selling items, and offer a bundling discount.
You can also offer custom bundles to the custom based on the specific collections. This means a customer can select out of 5 products from each of the two or three collections (say tshirt, jeans and more for clothing collection) enabled for bundle offers.
The discount-bundle offer will then automatically appear on both of the coupled products. The reason I picked Shopify Bundler for my list of Shopify bundle apps is that it offers bundle options for both the physical products as well as services (like subscriptions).
- Unique landing page for each bundle
- Mix&Match functionality allows customers to build their own bundles
- Multiple discount types – percentage, fixed amount, free shipping
- Integrates swiftly with Shopify POS
- Bundle variants from the same product
- Set custom image for variant bundle
You can get started for free, but for more advanced features like bundle shortcodes (for custom placements), discount in cart, bundle funnels and more; you’d have to go with their premium plan costing $6.99 per month.
4. Bundle Bear
The 4th pick on my list of best Shopify bundle apps is for those who are only looking at product bundles, volume discounts or quantity breaks to their customers. The tiered pricing is a great way to motivate your customers.
What makes this app unique is the way it showcases bundle discounts just beside the product image.
You can showcase discounts in a more easier way and allow the customers to decide variants for the product they have selected for volume discount.
- Create effective bundles and tiered discounts
- Fully customizable and effective bundle design
- Target specific countries and pre-set start/end dates
- Auto hide dynamic checkout buttons
- Custom placements available on homepage and product pages
Bundle Bear is available for free.
5. Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Bought Together is one of the most rated, best shopify bundle apps that you can use for upsell bundles, personalized recommendations and discount offers.
FBT offers the most similarity with Amazon’s frequently bought. The recommendations styles are optimized for popular Shopify themes and they also do manual check for each installation.
This bundling app lets you change colors, sizes and widget positions in a few clicks. You can set up multiple discount types includiNG percentage, fixed amount, cheapest item free or free shipping.
- Multiple recommendation algorithms and custom options for bundle display
- Fully customizable user interface
- 24/7 customer support for beginners
This app is available for free for new stores created in the last three months. Their paid plan offers unlimited products and support for $9.99 per month.
6. Bold Bundles
BOLD is one of the best Shopify bundle apps that you can use for creating custom bundles and for setting up BOGO discounts (Buy One Get One).
This means if you are selling coffee online, you can offer a discount on a bundle pack (say Coffee party) including a coffee bag + a coffee scoop + mug. If the customer removes any of this product from the cart, the discount will be removed.
- Fully customizable bundle discounts
- Bundle by Collection (Mix and Match) for similar products
- Multiple bundle discount options – by percentage or fix discounted price
- Smart automated bundle recommendations based on analytics data
- Easy inventory tracking
Bold Bundles pricing starts at $9.99 per month, but you’d have to upgrade to a higher tier to buy one get one discount offer and it would cost $29.99 per month.
7. Bundle Builder
Bundle Builder is an advanced Shopify bundle app that lets you create bundles throughout the customer’s navigation. You can apply discounts and conditions to your bundles like BOGOF or 3 for 2 and more unique combinations.
To get started, choose your products for bundling and set conditional logic for what customers can add in relation to the item they have already added to the cart.
It also allows you to add a note field for your customers to write gift notes.
- Create tiered discounts for increasing customer spend
- Offer discounts on one-time purchases or subscriptions
- Set minimum/maximum limits according to a bundle’s price or product quantity
- Work swiftly with popular dropshipping and fulfillment apps
- Keep bundle sales track and auto sync your Shopify admin data
Bundle builder charges $25 per month and offers a 30 days free trial.
8. Bundle Products
Bundle Products offer a vast range of bundling options that you can place anywhere on your online store. You can showcase bundle discounts on the homepage, product page and even the cart. This app equips you to create a bundle listing page, so you can display bundles list easily.
- Display bundles in multiple languages
- Showcase bundles with their short description
- Unique layout options for displaying bundles
This Shopify bundle app can be used for $7.49 per month.
Bundable equips customers to create easy-to-shop bundles and custom kits. You can offer a % or $ discount to your customers. Bundable boosts ROI and conversions by allowing you to set a custom image for each bundle. Another great thing I like about this app is the bundle notes feature that allow the customers to leave a personalized note.
On the downside, you cannot set different sizes of bundles for customers to choose from.
- Simple one click installation and responsive design
- Unlimited bundles and dedicated support
Bundable is available for $18.50 per month (free trial available).
10. Upsell Bundled Products
Upsell Bundled Producs shows bundle kit below the add to cart button increasing cart value. You will get multiple bundle options and can add same product in multiple bundles (which is missing in many Shopify bundle apps).
- Fully customizable layout with mobile friendly design
- Unlimited number of bundles with same product
- Set fixed amount or percentage based bunldls
- Compatible with nearly all of the Shopify themes
Upsell Bundles Products cost $19.95 per month.
Which are the best Shopify bundling apps?
I have tested many Shopify bundling apps and checked the Shopify liquid to know if they mess the code or create functionality issues and came up with the above apps that cause little to no issues (in most cases).
You can use any Shopify app or bundling but the best pick depends on your customization needs. If you want more products in your niche, use a supplier platform like Spocket.
Want help with your eCommerce business? Checkout my recent post on best Shopify services.